radium fails (rc.50 from 2007-08-31)

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Sep 4 15:26:44 EDT 2007

I wouldn't worry about the "-R" option, most of its function has been
integrated
into the basic flow modeler now.  It will drastically increase the
amount of output
records you generate if you have a lot of single request response
protocols,
like NFS or AFS, so, probably not a requirement.  I'll go through to
make
sure I can eliminate it as an option.

OK, we're back to being stable on argus-3.0.0 and time to refocus on
clients,
to get ready for the release, which is now 4 months behind my
schedule :o(
We may have lost anyone that was interested, so let me get the
clients squared
away and get back to using the data, rather than generating it ;o)

Thanks for all your help, and of course if there is any gotcha, be
sure and send
it to the list!!!!!

Carter