irritating arugs behaviour

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Oct 2 20:24:19 EDT 2007

Hey Russell,
I'm thinking about this and trying to come up with a reasonable
solution to your problem.  Understanding that there is not enough
diskspace is tricky unless you generate a filesystem full error, and
I'm wondering if there isn't something a little more elegant.

I'll ponder this until tomorrow, and lets figure out what we need to do.

I was very glad to see that the program "arugs" was irritating you
instead of my program.

Carter