Added printing country codes to ra* progs

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Oct 2 15:01:33 EDT 2007

Gentle people,
I've added printing country codes for IPv4 addresses to all the ra*
programs.
The new printing fields are "sco" and "dco" for src country and dst
country.
I'll add filtering, aggregation and sorting possibly before release, but
more than  likely, after.

ragraph() will aggregate based on country code, so you will be able to
graph based on this field.

This feature needs a configuration file that is constructed from a
set of files
that you get from the internet number registries.  I will have a
working file,
called ./support/Config/delegated-ipv4-latest, that was created on
2007-10-01.
This file will be in the distribution, and will be installed by the
package
Makefile.  I have included a shell script that creates new config
file, by
fetching all the needed files, and consolidating the data into a single
file suitable for the ra* programs.  This script is called
"./support/Config/ragetcountrycodes.sh".   This program uses wget()
to get
the files from ARIN, the American Registry for Internet Numbers, for all
the global registries and generates the composite file that the ra*
programs
use.

There is a new .rarc variable that specifies where this configuration
file
will be found, called RA_DELEGATED_IP, for lack of a better name.  I
have a default value, which needs to be updated if you install the
package
in a non-standard place.

I'll upload a new release later today, and so if you could please
give this a
test run that would be great!!!!

Opinions, comments, reactions, attitudes, whatever, are required, not
just welcome ;o)

Hope all is most excellent,