Argus Clients

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Fri May 25 04:56:53 EDT 2007

Hey all,

I'm pretty sured all the argus client tools that developed for reasons.
However I have never seen this few tools much discussed in the mailing list
-

rapolicy
rapath
rastream

I can't find any much information on rapolicy and I'm not really sured
whether it is ready, in rapolicy --help it needs configuration file but I
don't know how I can write one and there's no reference when I look into
argus clients source directory. For rapath I can run agains the argus data
but I would like to know how you make use of it and for rastream I totally
have no idea because there's no man page for it for me to refer.

So hopefully I can learn more about them from anyone in mailing list as I
want to make full use of all the client tools.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geekooL[at]gmail.com>