argus with sasl2 installation

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 21 11:57:55 EDT 2007

I'm using the cmu sasl that comes standard with Fedora 6, and our
aclocal.m4 is using macros from cmu's cyrus-imapd, so they should be
legit.  argus doesn't actually use prop_get(), but testing for it  in
the
sasl library seems to be a specific test for sasl2, and we definately
have to find sasl2 now.   Doing a strings on /usr/lib/libsasl2.a does
have prop_get.

    strings /usr/lib/*sasl2* | fgrep prop_get

if you find prop_get in your library, then I may need to fix something
in the aclocal.m4, so it can find it!!!!

Carter