ArgusEye - new version 0.0.6

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Mar 16 22:24:13 EDT 2007

Hey Philipp,
Doing a round of installation of ArgusEye on my Mac OS X machines,
I am realizing that it is a huge pain, as there is no native X11 support
for Mac OS X, but I am trudging through it.

Would you be interested in doing this type of effort in straight OpenGL?
I know that would be an undertaking, but it would be a bit more
portable?

Hope all is most excellent!!!!

Carter