No IP->name translation in rc41?

Mike Iglesias iglesias at uci.edu
Tue Mar 13 18:17:07 EDT 2007

Carter Bullard wrote:
> The default is to not translate.  If you want to translate, use your
> .rarc file or use -nnn.  I think the man page is pretty clear on this.

The ra man page is pretty clear on what the various -n/-nn/-nnn/-nnnn options
do, but I can't find anything that says what the default is.  Maybe I'm just
missing it?  If I am, please tell me where it is.

Mike Iglesias                          Email:       iglesias at uci.edu
University of California, Irvine       phone:       949-824-6926
Network & Academic Computing Services  FAX:         949-824-2069