new code on the server .... rc.41

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Tue Mar 13 11:36:50 EDT 2007

	First minor nit :-) still complains about DLT_LOOP redefinition
(but its a warning) but now compiles and runs (in a brief test) on OpenBSD 3.8:

In file included from ../include/argus_filter.h:77,
                 from ArgusOutput.h:58,
                 from ArgusUtil.h:70,
                 from ArgusModeler.h:317,
                 from ArgusApp.c:36:
../include/net/nff.h:237:1: warning: "DLT_LOOP" redefined
In file included from /usr/include/pcap.h:44,
                 from ArgusOutput.h:57,
                 from ArgusUtil.h:70,
                 from ArgusModeler.h:317,
                 from ArgusApp.c:36:
/usr/include/net/bpf.h:169:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

	Doesn't 0 the timestamps on the test files (and compiles fine on
64 bit SUSE on the IBM P510) so its currently running beside my production
2.0.6 server for testing and hopefully this happy state of affairs will
continue and I can do data comparisons between 2.0.6 and 3.0.rc.41!