stime is zero bug

Robin Gruyters r.gruyters at yirdis.nl
Mon Jun 25 10:50:41 EDT 2007

Hey Carter,

Back from my holiday and we have this option not set in our
configuration file.
I have checked the dstime and dltime on one of our argus files and I
only get blank lines back. So it looks like that the default argus is
ARGUS_GENERATE_BIDIRECTIONAL_TIMESTAMPS=no

Regards,

Robin Gruyters
Network and Security Engineer
Yirdis B.V.