stime is zero bug

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Sat Jun 16 11:41:27 EDT 2007

Hey Wolfgang,
Should be "no".  Easy way to test is to print out fields like dstime (dst start time) or dltime (dst last time)?  The ra manpage does list these printable fields, if I have the names wrong.

Rasplit forgot to test if the starting timestamp was in the dest time field, and it however is smart enough to split records in a way that just has dst -> src data in it!!

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone