Rmon and output to database (e.g. mysql format)

Robert Leyba r_leyba14 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 19:30:17 EDT 2007

Hi Carter.....

    Now things are Crystal Clear!  Thanks for the clarification.

Speaking of Crystal, we use Crystal Reports in a lot of our network and
telecomm admin tasks here in our office.   And I seem to have read somewhere
that you will soon(?) have a facility where the argus output will be sent
straight to a database file?   Any timetable on this?   Please sign me up as
one of the testers!

   Thanks and just to let you and your team know that in the line of work we do
(network and security admin), your argus tool is fast becoming an indispensible
tool.

--robert