ragraph problem disappeared

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jul 17 15:51:51 EDT 2007

Oh no problem !!!   I know that not changing the version numbers is
a major pain in the rear, but I was hoping that freezing the numbers
would actually freeze the code.  That didn't really work, so it was
a bad idea !!!

I will probably start bumping the numbers again, just until we can
get the stuff released !!!!

Carter