ragraph problem disappeared

Wolfgang Barth wob at swobspace.de
Tue Jul 17 14:16:17 EDT 2007

Hi Carter,

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 04:05:27PM -0400, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Thanks, I'll see what might be up.  If you want to debug it a bit,
> you can run ragraph with --debug and it should print out basic
> information that could tell you what is different.

I've done a make clean to generate code with .debug and the problem
disappeared. I always extracted new code in the same parent directory.
Since you don't change your versions between small changes, the
subdirectory won't change (i.e. argus-clients-3.0.0.rc.45).

May be some code was not recompiled.

In the future I will delete the complete old code before compiling new
sources.

Sory.

Wolfgang
--