Omitting data with dir = <?>

Esteban G infoape at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:58:15 EST 2007

On a related question. Sometime ago you provided the following command
line as an example for splitting out the servers observed by a sensor
into directories based on IP:
rasplit -R data -M time 1d -w servers/\$daddr/argus.%Y.%m.%d.%H.%M.%S \
           - \( tcp and syn and synack \) or \( not tcp and con \)

When I do  this, the output is really nice. However, I am only seeing
the tcp traffic and nothing from the "(not tcp and con)" filter. When
I run ra -n -r <data> - "(not tcp and con)". I get the complaint:
ArgusFilterCompile: expression rejects all records

-Esteban