Weird behaviour from argus

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Aug 15 19:23:32 EDT 2007

Hey Russell,
Yes, Peter and I are working on this very problem, and in the process
have generated quite a bit of dust, but we're getting it cleaned up.
If you can upload the file, I am working on putting automatic recovery
in the file data processing so we can recover from this error (basically
we're putting out some zero's when we're not really suppose to, and
good records start again at the end of the string of zeros, at least
that
is the behavior I've seen so far).

Sorry, we should have an update hopefully very soon!!!

Carter