argus clients

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Aug 8 11:02:27 EDT 2007

I have just now fixed the racluster() recursion problem and upload
a new rc.46 clients.  Please test this version with some care, just
as a conservative approach, but the basic thread model should now
be solid and ready to go.  I would love to be more confident, but
hopefully, we'll not find any major issues :o)

Thanks, and sorry for any confusion,

Carter