argus clients

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Aug 8 10:21:17 EDT 2007

Gentle people,
Already I have found some issues with racluster() in reading large
numbers of files recursively, with this new set of clients (inconsistent
total counts for bytes, suggesting that not all the records are
processed).  Please test this version of clients (rc.46) in a limited
way until I can do a thorough job of getting this new threads model
down.

But please, do not hesitate to use the new argus(), as it is the primary
focus of this round of testing and should be stable.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!!!!!

Carter