Sub-IP Encapsulation

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Mon Apr 30 07:03:02 EDT 2007

Hey CS Lee,
Yes, we should be able to handle the pflog packets.  They aren't a new sub-IP protocol, they are a device type.

I'll put in print fields 'senc' and 'denc' to print them all.  We already support filtering using the "[src | dst] encaps enctype" filter spec.

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone