Sub-IP Encapsulation

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 05:24:36 EDT 2007

Carter,

Regarding the Sub-IP Encapsulation, I'm curious whether it supports the
packets that logged using openbsd pflog interface yet, I will pay some times
to test it up and i hope it can be parsed by argus.

Another thing is, as you have used -z for the conection state changes, maybe
you also do the same with the sub-IP encapsulation if multiple
encapsulation, just record and show all the sub-IP encapsulation, starts
from the left to right I mean if you want to have all the informations.

Just my thinking.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,