Tracking source/destination application bytes

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:47:08 EDT 2007

Hey people,

I'm looking for a way to track the changes of source and destination
application bytes over time from the flow(for example I can easily look at
whether people are either doing http surfing or http file transfer. I have
tried few combinations and has no success so I guess it would be good to
turn into mailing lists. Is that possible to do it in argus way?

Another thing is that I think a lot of people want a Protocol Breakdown in
daily basis, I know racluster can do it when combining with rasort. But is
that possible to generate the graph for all the Protocol breakdown by using
ragraph, or our alternative is we still have to use it with excel to do
it(that's what i do for now).

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,