Outstanding issues

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Sep 25 22:26:01 EDT 2006

Well, the problem is that argus cannot in its strategies assume
anything other
than a vanilla unix/linux machine underneath it.  So we can't rely on
links or
named pipes existing in the chroot'd directory.  The syslog stuff is
doable, I
just have to open the log in the argus initialization, and just not
close it.
This is not a problem.    There will be other stuff to worry about,
but I have
enough to start doing some implementation work soon.

Maybe before the end of the week.

Carter