Cisco Netflow

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Thu Oct 19 06:19:08 EDT 2006

All ra* programs should be able to read all versions of netflow except v9, and this includes radium.  I haven't seen the error you're seeing, but I'll take a look at the code this afternoon/evening when I get back.

If you would like to debug, try running ra with -D 12, to see what it thinks is happening.

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone