Cisco Netflow

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:00:25 EDT 2006

Hey all,

Does anyone use argus client to intercept the cisco netflow data, I have
cisco router which is model 2821 and exporting the netflow version 5 to
remote port 9995 and using ra -CP 9995 to intercept it and apparently I have
this error

shell>ra -CP 9995
ra[50834]: 21:02:29.477151 ArgusReadConnection(0x81fb000) unknown source
type

By the way I would like to know is there any reference which version of
netflow is supported by argus because I can't find any when googling. By the
way, since radium is the multiplexor for the argus data, will it add support
for cisco netflow as well?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,