argus-eye GUI

Tom Briglia briglia at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 5 13:49:01 EST 2006

You might also want to check out the GUI Visualization tools put out by the
SIFT project for they are based on Argus:

http://www.projects.ncassr.org/sift/

Rather than re-invent the wheel it would be nice to help figure out how to
patch the SIFT tools (or Argus) so that they can utilize Argus 3.x as
opposed to being stuck on 2.0.5.

Thx!

T.

Quoting carter at qosient.com: