Cisco Netflow

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 20:21:55 EST 2006

Carter,

I have 10G argus file and want to split it to 1G each, when i try

# rasplit -M size 1000m -r argus.out -w "archive/argus."
rasplit[23043]: 09:24:08.285918 RaProcessRecord: stime is zero

The split process terminated half way, and comes out with the error. I'm on
.34

By the way I would like to know whether netflow is already supported since
there's not much that can tell in the changelog.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geekooL[at]gmail.com>