rasort -N

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 10:24:15 EST 2006

Hey Carter,

Don't be sorry, you have done a very good work on argus. I can see the
flexibility that been introduced if you extend it, I would like to know how
others think about it as well. Maybe if others also would like to have this
features in as it is kinda useful for some reasons and it would be good to
get it in.

Thanks a lot.

--
Best Regards,