latest argus?

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Mar 9 12:18:46 EST 2006

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 12:05:14PM -0500, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Do you mean NASA's Mars network, which would be cool, or the
> European Marine Research Net?   Not sure that is gotten around
> that much yet, but it has been on a large number of IPv6 networks
> already.  The IPv6 icmp unreachables mapped to IPv6 flows needs
> to be tested/validated, as I haven't had many examples, but the rest
> seems to be working very well.
>
> You know they did do some flow collection on a recent Shuttle
> mission, but I couldn't find out if it was Argus that they were using.
> That would have been cool.
>
> Carter

	I suspect he means the NASA Mars project. The only local person I know
that wants IP V6 is one of our researchers that is in the Mars program (to the
extent that every summer he goes up to Devin Island in the north and dons
a space suit for a couple of weeks :-)). He hasn't yet yelled loudly enough
to get V6 though :-).