latest argus?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Mar 9 12:05:14 EST 2006

Do you mean NASA's Mars network, which would be cool, or the
European Marine Research Net?   Not sure that is gotten around
that much yet, but it has been on a large number of IPv6 networks
already.  The IPv6 icmp unreachables mapped to IPv6 flows needs
to be tested/validated, as I haven't had many examples, but the rest
seems to be working very well.

You know they did do some flow collection on a recent Shuttle
mission, but I couldn't find out if it was Argus that they were using.
That would have been cool.

Carter