ra printing bug?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 1 16:11:30 EST 2006

Hey Phil,
   The assignement of rtp is different from other protocols, as its
discovered,
rather than just a lookup out of the IP protocol table.  So, it misses
the logic
of checking for -nn or -nnn and just prints the string.   Thats an easy one.
You can fix this by modifying the line in ArgusPrintProto so that it
puts out
the udp protocol number instead of "rtp".  Not sure about rtsp?

Carter