argus-3.0.0.rc.10 and argus-clients-3.0.0.rc.8 on the server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jun 16 13:17:07 EDT 2006

Sorry about that.  I was making changes on one machine and generating
tar balls on another, and they didn't get sync'd.  Some of the
patches may
not have made it, but the bugs did get in, so this should be useful
to some
of you.  New code on the server is good now.

Sorry if this generated any inconvenience!!!

Carter