No pidfile support in Argus 3.0?

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Mon Jul 24 21:19:12 EDT 2006

Hey Andrew,
Good to hear its a config change rather than a bug!!

The thought is that we need to support having an independant argus per interface, so we need the name in the pid file, however, the index is there to allow 'up to' numbers of probes per interface, which maybe overkill.

Any thoughts on the strategy are most welcome!!!!!!

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone