SASL and argus authentication - anyone done it? care to share?

Peter Moody peter.moody at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:06:04 EST 2006

Howdy -

I've been looking for information on how to get argus working
properlly with SASL for client authentication.  I've got an argus
binary linked against sasl and I've got an argus client (ra) client
linked against sasl, but I can't find out how to get argus to use my
existing kerb backend for authentication when the client connects.  I
could spend more time banging my head against my monitors, but I was
hoping someone here might have done it already and could share some
insight.

Cheers,
-Peter