Collecting Cisco Netflow Data

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Feb 16 11:22:38 EST 2006

Hey Eric,
   Depending on the verion, you can collect netflow as argus records,
using ra() and
the -C option (c indicates you expect cisco, the -P port should be the
port that the
router is transmitting to).  But the OSU flow-tools also do a good job.
If you try
the ra() route and you have problems, give a holler.

Carter