Argus duser field stays blank

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Wed Aug 9 18:48:21 EDT 2006

Hey Karl,
We need to fix this problem, so if you have file that has a problem, and you don't mind sharing, I can use it to debug.  If not I can walk you through a session with gdb, to find out where it is dying.

Hmmm, the '-d 128' is obselete, you should use '+suser:128'.

If you are not seeing duser data, are you sure you are observing return traffic?  Are there dbyte counts?

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone