Argus Database.

Mark Poepping poepping at cmu.edu
Sat Mar 12 10:59:29 EST 2005

What sorts of queries are you expecting to run, especially as it pertains to
the time range of the data.  Few databases are this dynamic in terms of data
(if you're running on a live feed of any significant bandwidth), so it's a
trick to get it efficient enough to use..  We tend to spend a lot more
computing time gathering and pruning data than actually querying it..

Mark.