[ARGUS] BSD argus/Linux ra problems?

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Fri Nov 19 16:40:43 EST 2004

	The problem was said to be from FreeBSD to/from Red Hat Core2 (I think).
I was never able to recreate the problem (but I'm not sure I ever got the
correct Linux version either, it works fine on everything I tried which is a
couple of SUSE boxes and a Red Hat version (I think core 2). At present my
sensor on Westgrid is on SUSE 9.2 (with a ring buffer modified kernel) writing
the archive to FreeBSD-4.10 over a socket and that is working fine. If you
have a reproducable problem I'll be happy to have a look.