(unknown)

Glenn MacGregor gtm at highstreetnetworks.com
Thu May 13 18:49:06 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I am using ramon -M hostsvc to figure out what services are running on my
network. I thought this would be what I wanted but it seems the info I get is
actually the client ip and destination port. So I see 192.168.0.55 80, this
tells me that 192.168.0.55 is going to port 80 somewhere. Is there an ramon (or
someother ra*) command that will tell me the destination address and destination
port. I want this so I can see all the services in my network, and what servers
provide those services.

Also ragator, I have read the amn page but am still unclear on the purpose. How
does it merge records? If I hit a website:

SrcIP            DstIP            SPort   DPort
192.168.0.100    www.google.com   35067   80

and it responds:

SrcIP            DstIP           SPort   DPort
www.google.com   192.168.0.100   80(?)   35067

With ra I will see 2 records, correct? Will ragator merge these two records into
one?

   Thanks

     Glenn

Glenn MacGregor