[ARGUS] argus-2.0.6 released!!!

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu May 6 00:32:19 EDT 2004

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 09:41:19PM -0400, Carter Bullard wrote:
> Hey Peter,
>    Well, because you can specify any field with the '-s [-+]field' option,
> these did go away.  So let me take a stab at the rarc.5 and bring it up to
> date.  Basically all the RA_PRINT_* variables go away, replaced with
> the RA_PRINT_FIELDS label, where you specify the -s option string.
>
>    The filter additions need to go into the ra.1 man page.
> Ok, so keep these inconsistencies/problems coming.  I'll try
> to make a stab at them in the next 3-4 days.
>
> Carter

	Part of my problem was an old or non rehashed ra.1 man page, the new
stuff seems to be in the new one. However it doesn't seem to like anything
I've tried of RA_PRINT_FIELDS i.e.

RA_PRINT_FIELDS=+2lasttime
RA_PRINT_FIELDS='+2lasttime'
RA_PRINT_FIELDS="+2lasttime"

all toss a syntax error. In theory this should put end time in field 2 (it does
with -s on the command line). As well is there a rarc equivelent to -nn (to
get numeric port numbers)?