[ARGUS] argus-2.0.6 released!!!

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed May 5 21:41:19 EDT 2004

Hey Peter,
   Well, because you can specify any field with the '-s [-+]field' option,
these did go away.  So let me take a stab at the rarc.5 and bring it up to
date.  Basically all the RA_PRINT_* variables go away, replaced with
the RA_PRINT_FIELDS label, where you specify the -s option string.

   The filter additions need to go into the ra.1 man page.
Ok, so keep these inconsistencies/problems coming.  I'll try
to make a stab at them in the next 3-4 days.

Carter