[ARGUS] argus-2.0.6 released!!!

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed May 5 21:35:16 EDT 2004

Hey Steve,
  Should these be in the man page or in the FAQ, or both?
I'm for brevity, so some examples in the man page to get
one started, but if we put every example in the man page
then it gets too huge (need to have every example?).
That's my opinion, but I do bend to the crowd, so opinions,
attitude, flames, suggestions, reactions, reflections are
all welcome here!!!!!

  I'll hold off adding this to the man page until we get
some responses.

  The FAQ needs work, so why don't we do something with it?

Carter