[ARGUS] argus-2.0.6 released!!!

Steve McInerney spm at healthinsite.gov.au
Wed May 5 19:29:40 EDT 2004

Man pages eh?

The below patch is one I've just written up from my recent Q about
finding non-returning TCP connections.

I've also added a quick line at the top in the Description about how
using ragator might be a "Good Thing(tm)".
FWIW, I'm a strong believer in copious examples; so I'd like to dig out
some of the common and not so common regular "queries" we run internally
for submission and add those - if agreeable?

All errors are now Carter's problem ;-)

HTH?

- Steve

applied against: argus-clients-2.0.6/man/man1/ra.1

13c13
< .TH RA 1 "12 November 2000" "ra 2.0"
---
 > .TH RA 1 "06 May 2004" "ra 2.0.6"
17c17
< Copyright (c) 2000-2003 QoSient. All rights reserved.
---
 > Copyright (c) 2000-2004 QoSient. All rights reserved.
35a36,41
 > It is frequently useful to first parse an \fIargus-file\fP through
 > .BR ragator(8)
 > to speed up later ra queries.
 > .BR ragator(8)
 > combines all the records about a given flow into a single record.
 > .LP
527a534,549