[ARGUS] RE: problem with dates (fwd)

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Mar 30 14:53:49 EST 2004

Hey James,
   Hmmm, I looked into this and there are some problems with
running this on sparc64 machines, as there are several
long/int casts that will cause problems.  I will do something
about the 64 bit thing after we get the current release out.

   Not to be toooooo reactive to John-Mark's reply, but if Sun
changes the size of struct time_t, hard to rationalize that
it's the programs that are broken.

Carter