[ARGUS] contrib/Argus-perl-2.00

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Tue Mar 30 12:47:49 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 11:26:30AM +1200, Russell Fulton wrote:
> My stuff should work with either 1.8 or 2.0x.  I have not touched it for
> a long time.  I'd really like to get back to work on watcher but between
> all the patches worms and viruses I don't get much (read any) time for
> doing interesting stuff these days :(

	I know that feeling well :-)

	Looks to be a bug (or feature :-)) in getopt processing. The
-D /data/archive is getting passed in as data/archive and since I'm not in
the / directory this isn't working because the directory doesn't exist. I'll
fix up the Argus.pm file to have a proper archive root and see if that helps
(I was overriding on the command line to avoid going back and fixing
Argus.pm :-)).