[ARGUS] Are we there yet?

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Fri Mar 19 00:14:55 EST 2004

	Although I'm not Carter, there is a configure issue with OS X (builds
but won't run on G4s, if someone already has a test for configure to distinguish
a G4 from a G5 I'd appreciate a pointer :-)) which I'm poking at and I was just
told about a possible issue with time periods from the command line (works) in
a config file (maybe doesn't) that I haven't yet poked at at all.