[ARGUS] log file roll-over

John Nagro john.nagro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:42:36 EDT 2004

Ah yes, thank you, for some reason the debian package you get from apt
doesnt install that part. But this still isnt roll-over, this simple
swaps out the file once its reached a certain size. How does this
effect my ability to analyze data? for example i run the server
software on a system, and i intend on connecting to it using the
client software (-S <computer> option in most tools). If cron has
*just* swapped out the file, what sort of data will i get? none?

-John