Argus release status?

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon Feb 23 19:52:15 EST 2004

	argus-2.0.6.rc2 is looking good. The MacOS problem is thought to be
version skew on the compilers (the 10.1 compiler running on 10.2) and was
fixed by upgrading to 10.3. So far argus-2.0.6.rc2 compiles clean on:

MacOS 10.3, FreeBSD 4.7, 4.9 (5.2 in progress) and OpenBSD 3.2 (if someone
has a more recent version a test would be good :-)) which is usually our
problem child. I managed to blow away NetBSD so I'll need to reinstall that
tomorrow and verify it, but looking good so far.