Count jitter and delay->Help

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Dec 16 16:39:55 EST 2004

When argus is configured to report jitter data (variable set
in the argus.conf file), each record will contain jitter
metrics for the specific flow.  The values in the record
can be printed using raxml().  Once you've gotten
that far, if you still have questions, please send mail
to the list !!!

Carter