[ARGUS] Problems with "make install" for argus-2.0.6.rc3

Mike Iglesias iglesias at draco.acs.uci.edu
Wed Apr 14 12:38:14 EDT 2004

I've encountered a couple of problems with "make install" for
argus-2.0.6.rc3:

  The Makefile tries to install argusbug in $prefix/bin but doesn't create
  the $prefix/bin before it tries to install the file.

  The Makefile tries to install the rarc.5 and all the client man pages but
  they are not in the distribution any more.

I haven't tried running it yet, but I thought I'd mention this now anyway.

Mike Iglesias                          Email:       iglesias at draco.acs.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine       phone:       949-824-6926
Network & Academic Computing Services  FAX:         949-824-2069