[ARGUS] Another Core Dump

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Apr 14 10:51:40 EDT 2004

Well, it appears that the asock pointer is getting trashed.
This value is held in an array that is stored in the ArgusOutputTask
client list.  Checking out what else may be corrupted could tell
us possibly where the problem lies.

Can you dump the ArgusOutputTask struct?

(gdb) print *ArgusOutputTask

Carter