MySQL support for Argus

John Studarus john at jhlconsulting.com
Mon Sep 15 02:10:38 EDT 2003

  For those of you that are interested, I have developed 'ramysql'
which imports Argus files into a MySQL database.  I saw that MySQL
support was on the "wish list" of features for Argus.  If anyone is
interested in the code please drop me a line.  I'd also be interested
in knowing how people intend to use the database so I can design the
schema appropriately.
  I worked with Carter while I was a graduate student at Carnegie
Mellon.  I'm currently using Argus as the backend to a web based
network traffic monitoring system.

        John Studarus